Friday, July 14, 2006

This series of pictures was taken at a boat ramp off of Old Knoxville Pike. I pass by it on the way to work and back every day, and occasionally I stop to snap a few photos.

These were all taken on the same day. The first photograph was a morning shot. Notice how calm the water is? I love this place...it's so peaceful just to stop and look.

The second photo was on the way home from work at about 8 p.m. Just when I was about to snap this picture, a bass boat shot by -- as you can see, in an S-curve.

I was cursing their unknown names at first, then I realized that I liked the S in the water. And now, this is one of my favorite pictures from that day. You have to love it when things turn out that way. ;-)

The last photo from this series is of a couple ducks I saw in the Taco Bell parking lot that day. They were just hanging out in a handicap parking space. I was in the drivethrough line, and jumped out of my car to get a few quick photos of them.

Who knew ducks like Taco Hell? I thought it was just chihuahuas!

No comments: